Last of the Summer Whine















Dead Tired But Done
By now, you must be ready to hear about something besides my moving horror reports. Thank you all for your indulgence and for the wonderful good wishes and support. Your encouragement has really been a big help. Seriously!

Well, I'm happy to report that the moving is complete and the closings were all successful and hitchless. Whew! *wipes brow* We're still thick in the middle of the renovation and we have boxes up the wazoo right now, but we have a working bathroom, a bed and Internet, so we're good to go. Once I find my camera (*looks at Mt. Boxalot and shakes head*), I'll post some pics of the mayhem. The pic at the top of the blog was courtesy of some other moving-maddened individual from the net. I thank them (and send my sympathies).

Now, after a WAY too long hiatus, I'm off to write. Deadlines loom large, my friends. Wish me luck as I fire-up the old muse and ask her forgiveness for my absence. I know it sounds hokey, but a new chapter in my life and my work begins today. Woohoo!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments