TINY TERRORS 2!




















I just wanted to share a little news. My story, "Bad Music" was accepted for the anthology, TINY TERRORS 2 from UK publisher, Hadesgate Publications. I loved the first book in this series, a little pocket sized book with great stories and art (Jason Beirens from The Horror Library has illustrations in the first volume of Tiny Terrors), so I was really hoping to get a spot in this one. If you haven't seen TT1, you can find it Here. In the UK, look for it Here.

The cover was a cool surprise when I got a copy of TINY TERROR, VOL 1. It's a 3/4 soft cover with the first page beneath the cover peeking out with splatters of blood on it. I love this effect, very subtle but chilling. And I've been told the next one will be similar, but the "peeking out" page will be red, with bullet holes!

As soon as I get the cover art and pre-order info, I'll share it with you, along with the story line-up. I think you're going to enjoy this one!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments